Jump to navigation Jump to search
This group of standards provides the infrastructure for further standardization of geographic information:
- ISO 19101-1:2014 Geographic information - Reference model - Part 1: Fundamentals, describes the standardization environment within which the standardization of geographic information is expected to take place.
- The OGC Abstract Specification references many ISO standards and provides a reference model for the development of OGC Implementation Standards.
- OGC Reference Model describes the OGC Standards Baseline, i.e. the approved OGC Abstract and Implementation Standards and OGC Best Practice documents (informative documents).
- ISO 19104 Geographic information - Terminology, lays out a methodology for defining the terms needed in the area of geographic information.
- ISO 19103:2015 Geographic information - Conceptual schema language, identifies the conceptual schema language selected for characterization of geographic information and describes how that language is to be used.
- ISO 19105:2000 Geographic information - Conformance and testing, specifies general principles for describing how geographic information products and services are expected to conform to the standards developed by ISO/TC 211.
- ISO 19106:2004 Geographic information - Profiles, specifies how profiles of the ISO/TC 211 standards are to be structured.